Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 31- Trucking along here :)


I really tried to go full out today and succeeded :). Thankfully it was a very busy day, but overall I feel like I accomplished something :) Weighed a pound less too!! Slowly but surely I am inching down and feeling great, plus I got my hair cut and it looks fantastic, she will be moving later this year but Katrina C. is the best hairdresser in the entire world!! If you want her information, let me know and then you can get in with her. Alright, let's look at the day:

Breakfast- Carrots and an Apple

Workout- Headed to Studio3SixT, thankfully I have the unlimited package so I went to intro to pole and XXX Flow. I came home, tired and feeling very satisfied with the awesome combinations and tricks we learned in class. 

Lunch- Chicken, Greek Yogurt (100 Calorie Mixed berries), and my water

Snack- Apple

Dinner- Burrito Bowl with Carne Asada, Pinto Beans, Rice, Cheese, and Sour Cream.

Snack- Americano with sugar free vanilla 

Altogether I felt like today was an awesome day. Thanks for the support everyone, I really appreciate it!!! 

Love yourself Always, 

Corinne K. 




No comments:

Post a Comment