Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27th- Welcome Back :)

Well hey there everyone, I know it has been awhile since I have posted, but for the record I have been dealing with another round of back injections, a rhizotomy where I got the pleasure of having some of my nerves in my back burned to help with the pain I have been having. I am happy to say it seems to have worked, there is just the drawback of getting my muscles back in fighting shape. I am doing a no weigh month, so I haven't stepped on the scale or anything for all of April.
Still working on getting my weight down and Sarah B and I have been hitting the gym everyday this week with the exception of our rest days. Here's what our week looked like:

Sunday- Cardio- Run/Jogging for at Least Two Miles
Monday- Cardio- 2 Miles Plus Arms 
Tuesday- 55 Minute Personal Training Session- Focus on Legs
Wednesday- Cardio- 2 Mile Walk/Jog
Thursday & Friday- Off
Saturday- Cardio, Abs and Arms


It's been a very busy week in this household. Alan's birthday was on wednesday as well so I made a piecaken and have been attempting to stay away from it... but it is difficult. I got to stay strong and keep going with healthier eating. Anyways I think that getting back on track is the name to the game and I am in the perfect position to do that. Thanks again for everyone's support!


Love Yourself Always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment