Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day eleven- Dancing my butt off


Woke up this morning and was feeling pretty well rested. Alan and I jumped into bed early last night cause it was warmer in our room than down in the living room. Thank goodness for space heaters! Anyways got up and was feeling pretty pumped about today. Been eating well and working out all week, and I had pole dancing and time with my family planned for today... guess what I started my day with? Cleaning my house! I vaccuumed, mopped the tile floors, cleaned the bathrooms, steam cleaned carpets, dusted, and tidied everything in my kitchen and the living room up. It felt good to have my house in order. Then my day really began so here we go...

Breakfast- Small Gala apple, String cheese, and I had a bowl of cinnamon life cereal with 2 % milk ( thinking of changing to almond)

Headed to pole dancing and spent an hour and a half with some serious cardio and body weight lifting. If anyone wants to know how great of a workout this is check out Studio3sixt and take a class, you will be shocked! 

Was going to stay for multiple classes but I needed to go visit my mom cause my grandparents are in town so I headed over there to see them and my nephew.


Lunch/Dinner- Had about a cup of wheat pasta and then about a cup of homemade pasta sauce and a sprinkle of fresh parmesan cheese. My mom is a fabulous cook! 

About an hour later, while all of my family ate cheese cake and pie I ate a flax seed, blueberry and greek yogurt snack (great protein and healthy sweetness so that I didn't cave and eat something bad for me) 



Well that is about it for today, tomorrow should be something to really write about, Zuzka's workout has been posted and is on my schedule for tomorrow... going to work hard! 

Weigh in today :)- 232!!!! 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment