Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 30- Out of Retirement and back in the GAME!!


So I am out of retirement and back in the game :) Thankfully my neck feels way better today. It's one of those days that I just was amped to go to the gym and get my workout on :). I decided to tackle back and chest today, and I ate really well with a small lasagna slip up... I needed the calories though :) Alright let's take a look at today shall we?


Breakfast- Peach Dannon yogurt with Blueberries
Snack- Almonds
Lunch- Cucumbers, celery with peanut butter, tablespoon of guacamole


Workout:
Bicep Curls- 2 sets of 20 with 8 Pound weights
Lateral Pull Downs- 90 pounds 3 sets of 15
Chest Press- 3 sets of 15 at 70 pounds
Tricep Extensions- 3 sets of 15 30 pounds
Fly- 3 sets of 15 70 pounds- Think I should have gone heavier
2 sets of 20- hip flexors
15 minutes at 3.5 on Treadmill with an incline



That was about it for the workout :) Thought I shouldn't hurt myself too bad after my neck injections. Thankfully I think I did just enough today :) 

Dinner- Had Lasagna at my mom's house with a salad (Lettuce, spinach, peppers, onions) Nothing too crazy it was very yummy, I was starving!

Snack- Honey Crisp Apple

Headed to Walmart and went grocery shopping with Alan. We got all of our produce and meats restocked so I will be going back to the no wheat thing tomorrow... Yes we all fall off the wagon, but I am happy to jump back on it :) Hope you all are doing well with your personal goals too!!! 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 



No comments:

Post a Comment