Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 33- Back to Barre

 So much pain, but lots of good things happened today :) Barre was killer tonight with Jen but it was awesome! I came home and was just exhausted. Let's get a quick run down of today shall we?

Breakfast: Had Greek Yogurt with a half cup of Kashi Go Lean Granola and 1/4 cup of blueberries. Also had my coffee this morning and a lot of water.

Snack: Had an apple

Lunch: Had a bowl of chicken with a little mozzarella and green tabasco sauce


Dinner: I made lean pork and put salad with it. Added a tablespoon of bacon bits to it and a tablespoon of ranch.

Workout: Headed to class and had Jen hand my butt to me :) Thankfully I know it was a good work out because of that. I don't think my legs will ever be the same though :)



Snack: Veggies and Artichoke Dip- I had a ton of water after class! 


Of course it wouldn't be a complete day without some fitsperation!! 


Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment