Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 38- Kicking Butt and Hurting Ankles :)

Today was a great day. Enough said :) Just kidding!! So I did have a very relaxing day, and managed to work my butt off quite sufficiently.  I woke up and took Milo to the Doctor's office for his annual comprehensive. Unfortunately they mixed up my appointments so I have to take him tomorrow instead. Oh well. So I went for a little drive this morning and just centered myself to get ready for working out and finishing my final this weekend for my class. So here is what today looked like:

Breakfast: Skinny mocha (Grande) from Starbucks and then I made a kale, pineapple, peach, mango, blueberry, strawberry, and coconut milk smoothie.

Then it was time to bring the pain... I mean that metaphorically and literally. Headed to studio3sixT to get my workout in and spent 3 1/2 hours there. I did intro to pole, XXX flow with Virginia (striptease class... yea sexy!), and then Pole 2/3 with Xiaohui (She kicked our butts, I think I might stick in 1/2 for awhile).

Managed to come down out of an invert wrong and hurt my ankle... Regardless when I was done I felt like this:

Lunch: Came home and had a Honey Crisp apple and a chicken Sandwich on Wheat bread. Tons of water after and during class today, I was so thirsty!!

Dinner: Had a bowl of chicken with a little mozzarella cheese and buffalo red hot sauce ( 23 calories, but it added a ton of flavor). I also had a Honey crisp apple for dessert- Yum!!

It was a hard work-out, low calorie day, but I feel really great about what I did. It is time to go off to work on my final, look for a workout tomorrow though :) Thanks everyone for your support!!


Love yourself always,

Corinne K.

No comments:

Post a Comment