Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 44- All Balboa and Snow today :)


Holy snow today.... we officially are under Blizzard conditions!! It snowed all night and then all day today. I still decided that I needed to go dance and work on my skills!! Talk about a come back :) It was like riding a bike. I just got out there, made a bunch of mistakes and just kept going in class. I really enjoyed seeing instructors, friends, and other dancers that I haven't seen in awhile. It made me happy to know that even though I was nervous, I still went and danced. I think this fitsperation is perfect for today:

So here's how my day looked:
Breakfast: Plain Bagel
Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread
Snack: Skinny zebra Mocha
Dinner: Homemade meatloaf with salad. I put ranch dressing on my salad. 
Snack: Nutri-grain bar, strawberry.

TONS OF WATER TODAY!! I have been so thirsty!

Spent 2 hours taking Balboa classes, while I don't think these were as intense as my normal workouts, I was at least up and moving around for 2 hours. Plus when I came home I spent an hour shoveling the driveway... falling into snow drifts... and shoveling some more. I forgot how much of a workout that is. Anyways I am very ready to go and enjoy a movie with Alan and just be content with the weekend being over. Great time dancing, and lots of excitement with the weather. Can't wait to see how this week plays out. 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment