Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 34- Day of rest :)


So it has been a little over a month and I have managed to lose about 15 pounds so far :) I am just going to keep pushing and going with this, I feel great and I know it is just going to continue to work and help me feel even better about myself. Alan has been dropping weight like it is going of style as well. I can't tell you how excited he seems to be when he gets on the scale and weighs less than he did the other day :) Well today I just woke up tired, sore, and my back has been acting up a bit so I termed today a rest day. 



We went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch, I had eggs for breakfast with my coffee, and then tonight I had a bowl of chicken for dinner and some popcorn at the movies. Alan decided that we were going to go out and enjoy the rest day. I certainly did, but can't wait to get back to it tomorrow. I tried to drink a lot of water today, I am feeling a little bit on the bloated and pudgy side. Had a slip up and ate some banana nut muffins. I am going to have to be careful when I go to my grandparents this weekend so that I don't completely jump off the wagon. Wish me luck :) 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 



No comments:

Post a Comment