Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Days 39,40, and 41- Great eating this week :)


 This week has been flying by. After I tweaked my ankle on saturday, I decided to chill out on the impact workouts and do more area focused workouts. I have been really focusing on eating well this week and making sure that we are going back to vegan and little to no sugar consumption. So let's take a look at the last two days.

Sunday Breakfast: Had a turkey sausage, cheddar, and egg croissant. I took Milo to the Vet and dropped him off for his exam and went to work on my final for school. 

Lunch: Sesame dressing salad with chicken, almonds, mandarin oranges, and some tomatoes. I had a diet coke too as I was working on my paper. I am going back to no soda starting tomorrow. :) 
Dinner: Apple, 6 ounce fire grilled steak and some shrimp. 

Got a quick workout that night:
25 legs up
25 stability ball situps
50 crunches
25 leg raises
25 pushups
50 squats
(Repeated 3 times as fast as possible)
Monday breakfast: Coffee, celery and peanut butter and a greek yogurt
Lunch: String Cheese, Apple, and Carrots
Dinner: Bowl of Chicken with mozzarella and buffalo Sauce
Snack: Popcorn at the movies :) 

No workout since I have injections on tuesday and my back was already hurting me. 


Today:  Was a rest day since I had to go and get, with any luck, my last round of back injections to help with my disc that is pinching my nerve. With any luck this will fix the issues I have been having and I will be able to workout a little bit more without having to take "back breaks". Anyways today was a rest day. I made from scatch buffalo chicken pizza and had it with some salad. I also made some vegan pumpkin chocolate chip muffins that I am going to freeze as treats for when I need a little fix. Anyways I think that is all for now. I am still aiming to keep losing in february and be under the 220's :) Still working towards it and I appreciate all of your support. Fitsperation for today:


Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment