Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 32- Pump up the jam!!


So I had a really lazy day... it was nice to not do much of anything but homework and my workout this morning. I woke up, got dressed and headed to Sleek and Flexy Physique at Studio 3sixT :) Jen always manages to kick my butt with lots of reps and light weight. It's crazy how all of her exercises are good to start out and then just kill as we keep going... That means that they are for sure working. Had a little bit of a hitch in my back today so I had to alter a couple of the moves, but I still walked out of there feeling like I was worn out.

Clearly this is perfect for the workout we got in today :) 

So let's take a quick look at the rest of today shall we?

 Breakfast- Apple (Haven't been too hungry in the am)
Workout at studio3sixt Sleek and Flexy, lots of weight exercises :) 

Lunch- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad from Wendy's, I got Alan one too. He worked until 6:30am yesterday so he deserved to get some food brought home by me :) 


Snack- Skinny Mocha from Starbucks, Apple

Dinner- Bowl of chicken with mozzarella and green tabasco sauce

I drank a lot of water today cause I was feeling a little dehydrated today. I just got to keep it up :) Still no soda this week so it has become an official no soda week... I will just keep going with it since I dropped another pound :) 226! Slowly inching down, but my clothes are fitting better so I am feeling good about that. Anyways it's time to go to bed I am exhausted. Thanks everyone for your support and make sure to drop your suggestions for work out songs :) Thanks everyone.

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment