Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 15- Back to Kicking Ass


Back to the grind today!! While I enjoyed my day of rest...it was really hard not to workout or do something :) I am sure that my body needed it, but my brain was rearing to go. I guess that is a good thing. Well today is a leg day, I started to follow a more organized workout plan and so today is a leg day. I found this little bit of inspiration and boy did it come true:


So let's run through the day shall we? 
Breakfast- Had celery with 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter, coffee, and a 2 liters of water. I am feeling under the weather so I am trying to stay hydrated

Lunch- Ate a small bowl of my whole wheat pasta with tomatoes, bacon, and spinach. I added a little bit of parmesan cheese to it and also had a nutri-grain bar. I think this week we will cut out all wheat. I have been reading Secrets to Six Pack Abs, and that is something they encourage. It's a new week so we have to have a new challenge, guess I will be replacing my pasta cravings with veggies, YUM!! 

Here's today's workout, you can do once and then start to repeat and go to failure. I got through it once and I was pretty wiped, will try for two times through next week on leg day :) 


Dinner: Had Chicken in a lemon, caper sauce. I only ate a small serving, as I said I am just not feeling very well so my appetite has been affected.

Looking to watch a movie and have some carrots as a snack :) How are you doing on your journey? Feel free to let me know and I am always looking for a workout buddy, so message me if you would like to get together :) We can do this!!
I am doing this and it is brilliant advice :) 

Love yourself always,

Corinne K.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, two weeks down, and you got the photo out of the way!

    When you are ready to take the diet to the next step, try swapping almond butter for the peanut butter. Many sources are indicating that peanuts are not ideal in the diet....of course now I am forgetting the "why"...let me know if you find out before I get to looking it up again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thea :) I appreciate the support lady!

      Delete