Friday, January 11, 2013

Day ten- Snow day workouts!

It's a snow day and so that means I get to really kick my butt inside today!

Ankle weights, 5 pound barbells, and of course awesome ab roller :) Here's pics of my favorite equipment, I even can use it when I am sitting at my desk and on long conference calls :) Every little bit counts everyone! Also I got a groupon for discount zaggora pants that are suppose to help you slim down by increasing your thermal output. I call them "sweat pants" haha and used them when I worked out today.

I will let you know if I see any true long term results but I figure its all worth a try :) Also look for my reviews on body by vi shakes and the essential oils shakes. Going to see if either of them make for a good after work protein shake. I will let you know what I think, not that my opinion should matter but wanted to let you all know exactly what I'm doing an how I think it all is working.






Anyways here goes Day 10....
Breakfast- Dannon Peach Yogurt with 1/2 cup granola, I am thinking to switching to greek yogurt because I like it more :) Coffee and of course water, lots of water today! 

Spent all morning in conference calls bundled up and with my ankle weights on, did arm lifts and leg taps all the time while I was working. Just something to do while I was bored. 

Lunch- Had a late lunch workout today Did 10 minutes of weighted cardio. 10 minutes of bat wings with the 5 pound weights and kept my five pound weights on my ankles while I did high knees, side squats, jumping jacks and regular squats. Also hip rolls for 30 seconds with no breaks :) 

Workout for today included:

50 Dumbell Rows
20 Shoulder presses
20 Squats
20 Push-Ups
20 leg raises
50 crunches
50 crunches with knees up at a 90 degrees 
20 Standing calf raises
20 Tricep Dips
30 tricep extensions with 15 lb kettlebell

Ate cabbage salad with seared beef, carrots, and cucumber. Raspberry vinaigrette was the dressing and had celery with 1 tbsp of peanut butter.

Dinner- Made Chicken Piccata with Salad.  Replaced the butter with smart choice margarine, It was delicious! Great recipe and was such a treat, check it out here: Chicken Piccata Quick and Easy Video

Before bed did 15 ab rollers- these killed! Also did another 20 bicep curls and shoulder presses... I need heavier weights lol....

Weigh in today was: 235 even so no change, but these things take time :) 



Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the "love yourself always" and that you are doing personal science for yourself. :-) Should be an interesting journey!!!

    ReplyDelete