Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 16- Hello Physical therapy


So today was an experience... Not only was is such a busy day at work, but I was challenged a bunch of times to break the no wheat week... but I didn't! Alright let's run through today and I will show you something that kicked my butt, or my back rather :) 

Breakfast- Woke up really early this morning and laid in bed for a bit before I got up and did some stretching and some abs. Also had a yogurt, a big coffee, and lots of water.

Lunch- So I had physical therapy today and so for a half hour they kicked my butt with strength exercises for my lower back and abs. I was sweating, and though it may have been a little lower intensity than I am use to, it was one that I know I will be sore from tomorrow. We went through and did at least a set of 8 of each of these, walls sits with the ball too (after a leg day... not so fun LOL). Check these out:
When choosing a exercise ball, you go by your height. When it is fully inflated and taut you should be able to sit on it with your thighs parallel to the floor. I hope this helps, I think everyone should have an exercise ball at home! 


Dinner- We headed to TGIF to meet up with Sarah B. I had a salad with chicken and lime, it was very light and yummy. Alan tortured me and basically taunted me with the pretzels and cheese that him and Sarah had for an appetizer, but I won! Mwhahahah! We got froyo after and I avoided all things with wheat in them, go me :) It was a well deserved treat. 

Anyways that is about it for today. Worked late into the night, so hopefully I will be able to get off early tomorrow and spend some time just relaxing. Well, anyone who is looking for info or help please let me know, I will keep posting! 

Weigh in this AM was 231.4!! 1lb to go before my January goal!

Love yourself Always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment