Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Healthy Not Skinny Day One

So I started my path to body enlightenment, well before the new year, 30 days before Christmas to be exact. I thought, my first step is to lose 10 pounds during the holiday season. If I wanted to be saddled with a challenge, this was the way to go about it. Needless to say, I made it, and it has inspired me. My goal will be to eat more of a pure foods diet for a year, and develop a work out regime of at least doing something every day.

Also my initial feeling is that people use the new year as an excuse to make a resolution, do it and be done with it for the whole year. This is more than that for me, it is a life change. I wanted to make sure that my entire outlook on myself changes, I don't just want to feel good about myself, I want to look in the mirror and be proud of what I see.

So I started this blog to give me somewhere to share my thoughts, triumphs, tribulations, and all the in between. Obviously if anyone is reading this, feel free to comment, provide recipes etc that you think may be helpful. I will be honest with this blog because the only person I would truly be lying to, is myself.

Let's begin with today...


Woke up, ate a yogurt, made my coffee with vanilla sugar free creamer and filled my water glass. This water glass was filled 7 times today for a total water intake of- 56 ounces of water :) Goal is 8 times tomorrow

Lunch- 10 minutes on the elliptical, no easy task since my ankle needs to slowly build back up to it's former glory, 20 minute sculpt with Brazilian Butt-Lift, and then did another 20 minutes of cardio, showered, stretched for 10 minutes and went back to work. 15 push-ups thrown into the mix, I am quite embarrassed of my arms, so I will be targetting them.

Food for lunch- Carrots, celery with peanut butter, 2 string cheeses- it was so delicious

Dinner- Spaghetti- I need to look into whole wheat or some alternative to the noodles... I don't feel it was the healthiest meal to end my day with.


Well that is is for today. I will add pictures soon, just so potentially I will be able to see some results. Thank you for reading, the support is very appreciated. Any suggestions would be more than welcome, and Katrina, your checkins and inspiration is very appreciated.


Love yourself always,

Corinne K.

No comments:

Post a Comment