Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 26- Freaking butt kicking day!!


Today was an incredibly busy day. Not only did I spend the day running around, but I had homework and tried an entirely new type of working out. It was crazy, and I even earned some bruises from my experiences :) Let me tell you what I tried this morning, aerial yoga... that's right all of the cool silk dancers and such!!! It was on my list to try and I was given the perfect opportunity to do it today.



If you get the opportunity to try it, you should, but it is not the easiest thing in the world and if done improperly hurts quite a bit :) It was a great experience and so I encourage anyone who has even seen it to at least go and try a class of it. 

Breakfast- Yogurt 
Lunch- All Beef hot dog (No Bun, or condiments), fruit bowl, and a diet coke. I also drank a ton of water before, during and after aerial yoga today. 

Snack- I had a handful of blueberries as I was doing my homework on my off time. 

Then it was time to go to Striptease and Pole 1/2 :) So after the hour of intense working out, I put in another 2 1/2 hours. I think I earned the big salad I had after this class. 



Dinner-  Headed to Old Chicago with Sarah B. :) We both had a beer, we had earned it! I got a lite beer and the roasted chicken harvest salad. It had chicken, blue cheese, dried cranberries, mandarin oranges, italian dressing, and some walnuts in it. YUM! I was so hungry. 

I am now home and headed to bed but I can across a wonderful fitsperation item today:

This was totally the truth today, I kept pushing and the only times I pulled back was when i was sure I was going to hurt myself. It feels good to sweat and to know I put in a hard and long day of working out and eating right!! I hope each of you is successful in whatever you might be trying to accomplish!! Good Luck!!!

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K.




No comments:

Post a Comment