Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day Five- Still Going!!




Alright ladies and gentleman I have officially completed the fifth day of workouts and eating well. I am feeling pretty accomplished today. I feel stronger, happier, and just in general very accomplished. I am pushing forward with this healthy change. Two days and I hit my first goal of working out every day for a week. I haven't even been taking it easy in my workouts, which I think is an even bigger accomplishments. Anyways, enough blabber, here's what my lazy day looked like :)


Slept in this morning. Threw on my workout clothes first thing, had a peach Dannon yogurt-90 calories, yummy! Then did some of my homework for school. 

Had lunch around noon- small bowl of chili with sharp cheddar cheese and a small handful of fritos. I just want to say it was delicious. Alan and I make some spicy but good chili from scratch! 

Went for a massage to relax around three and then came home and continued work on my homework. 
Had a small serving of leftover spaghetti. Two small pieces of Grandmas fudge. I put it in the freezer so I would have to eat it slow, it quenched my sweet tooth for the time being. 

Finished homework and did the 45 minute sculpt workout on Brazilian Buttlift. I kept talking myself into doing the workouts full out and I was pushing it to the limit. 

Oh! I drank lots of water today- about 68 ounces. Body feels good though! Now it is time for me to rest my head. The agenda for tomorrow is Barre and possibly Sexy Hip Hop with Sarah B. :) 

Thanks everyone for the support! 


Love yourself Always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment