Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 28- Sore and still succeeding :)


You know that you are doing something right when you take a moment in the morning and just admit to yourself how much you hurt from the amazing workout the day before. Not only does it feel good to wake up sore, it lets me know that I am still progressing. I weighed in and I am just a little over a pound from my goal... I can do it by Friday I know I can. I mean for goodness sake I had to up my January goal because I blew past it. Anyways let's take a look at how today went shall we? 

Quick Fitsperation for today:


Breakfast: Celery with Peanut Butter and an entire box of Blackberries- Little box, they were so yummy!

Headed to the gym with Alan to workout This is what it looked like today:
5 minute warm-up on the treadmill 3.5 MPH pace
30 pound bench press- 2 sets of 10
10 inverted Sit-ups
170 lbs leg press- 4 reps of 8 with 3 sets of 10 mini pulses in between never releasing the weight
3 sets of tricep extensions-20 Lbs 20, 16, 20
3 sets of 8 back extensions
25 squats
15 arm flys ( Not sure about the official name of these)
25 crunches-Floor
25 cruches- On stability Ball
15 ball-leg-overhead lifts :) 
30 second hip raises on stability ball


Clearly I really needed some variety today to get the blood flowing and make my body feel a little less sore :) Neck injections tomorrow so I will be aiming to get my workout in early. Thanks everyone for your support :) I love you all!!



Love yourself Always, 

Corinne K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment