Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 21- 3 weeks in, keep my chin up!

Woke up this morning and I was beat up :) Let me tell you, legs, arms, back, butt, you name it and something was sore in it :) I stretched and I can honestly tell you that it made my whole day better :) I was going to have today be a rest day, but I really wanted to get to the gym since it would be my first day at the gym since I have started this new healthy life style. It was not nearly as scary as I thought it would be. Walked in like I owned the place :) It was awesome, I feel so empowered. I also had a mini break down today, but I will get to that later... let's look at the day shall we :)

Breakfast- Had a protein shake with coconut milk, greek yogurt, blueberries and strawberry protein powder. It was think but yummy, lots of water today I was feeling like my body needed it.

Snack/Lunch- had cucumbers, half an avocado, and some celery with peanut butter.

Ran to the gym and jogged on the treadmill for 5 minutes before my ankle gave me problems, walked at a quick pace for another 10 and then did some bench presses and squats on the machine at the gym.
Continued on to do this ab work out courtesy of Muffin-topless=

These inspire me :) 


  • 25 Stability ball crunches
  • 20 Leg lifts (with ball between legs)
  • 30 Regular Crunches (with heels on the ball, legs at 90 degrees)
  • 40 Bicycles
  • Plank to failure
  • Did it all 2 times with some variations and additions :) After that I stretched for about 10 minutes and headed home, I was feeling good. 


Snack-Handful of cashews and a couple spoons of the guacamole I made, (Onions, a little salt and fresh avocados and lemon juice- really good).

Dinner- I made a 12 bean soup with cayenne pepper and salt as flavoring, the beans were a little al dente because I had to soak them overnight, and I might not have cooked it lond enough.

Snack- Had some frozen yogurt :) Yum!!! I did it! 1 week with no wheat, this week is no sugar again, including the diet coke... Coffee is good though, so I may survive :)

 Well today was another star on my sheet to success, my weight has stayed at the 230 mark for a couple days and so I broke down and got upset, Alan assured me that it was all going to be ok, I just need to keep going, man I love him. I will be awesome today, and tomorrow, and even the day after that :) Barre and pole tomorrow,  should go well and make me feel accomplished, maybe I will even go to the gym at lunch and get in some cardio... hmmmm. 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment