Monday, January 7, 2013

Day Six- Wowza... Zuzka

Alright, so I will be adding to this tonight after Barre, but I just have to share an awesomely hard workout with you all that I just did!

http://zuzkalight.com/2012/12/zwow-47-12-minute-fat-burn-workout/



If you want to really push yourself, this crossfit style workout is perfect for those of us who need a quick workout fix. It's only 12 minutes of your day, so why not give that to yourself? I did and it was amazing. I replaced the jumps with 20 squats because of my ankle and back the jumping was hard, but I kept it weighted.... Really felt the burn... I will be interested to see how tonight at Barre goes, my abs and legs are shaking still...

Breakfast: Bowl of Cinnamon life with 2% milk and my sugar free vanilla coffee. Delicious and a great start to my morning. I try to eat my carbs in the Morning cause then my body has all day to process them instead of late at night.

Lunch: Hard core 12 minute workout. I added some bicep curls and 20 pushups after it as well just to really give myself that little extra bit. Lunch is Celery with peanut butter and a salad with some chicken and raspberry vinaigrette dressing oh yeah and water... lots of water.... I have already drank 36 ounces today...

Dinner: Alright so I just got home from Studio3sixt- everyone should check them out!!! So I made stuffed Bell Peppers for Dinner- Lean ground beef, fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, onions, garlic salt, oregano, rice, and tabasco. They were spicy but tasted delicious, and they were healthy! Look how pretty they were:


If anyone would like me recipe, please let me know :)
After dinner I went to Barre and had my world rocked. Sarah and I were going to leave, but then decided to stay for sexy swaggy hip hop- which was a great decision. I feel very accomplished work out wise today.


Came home and as a treat ate a peach dannon yogurt... it was exactly what I needed.

Well I am thoroughly exhausted from all the working out today... One more day until my first goal is achieved, next week is no sweets week... I can do it! Good night and thank you for all the support everyone.

Love yourself always,

Corinne K.

1 comment: