Friday, January 4, 2013

Day Three- Ouch


This is the perfect representation of today. I really did talk myself into my workout today, I just am tired and sore from yesterday, but it is such a good feeling. I just know it will all be worth it. I just have to keep telling myself that nothing ever comes without some hard work. Today was a great day... 


Woke up and started work early. I was full of energy even if I was a little sore. Had a yummy breakfast of cinnamon life cereal with 2 % milk. Filled my water glass but I passed on the coffee this am. I just didn't feel like I needed it.... weird.

Lunch rolled around and I actually had physical therapy for my back and neck. I had a couple extension exercises that they had me do, but nothing really worth mentioning as part of the workout count for today. Lunch was a Lemon Caesar salad with chicken and a diet coke. It was so delicious, I think I waited too long to eat though, I need to focus on snacking a little more so I don't scarf my food like a starving person... 

Dinner- Planning to eat some celery with peanut butter and carrots as well as 2 string cheeses, Lunch really filled me up. I got a mini workout in which included- 20 minute arm work out- bicep, tricep, and some back all were at least 3-4 repetitions of 8. Also had a pretty intense 10 minutes of ab work and did 15 pushups and 20 squats... I think that is all I have in me for today. Did meditate for 10 minutes which felt really great to recenter, and I am going to try and get out on the swing dancing scene tonight.. we will see. 


Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 




2 comments:

  1. This blog is such a great idea Corinne!

    And I'm sure you already know this, but I just wanted to be sure you were being safe: Many respected health sources say a variation of this- "For healthy weight loss, we don't advise losing more than two pounds per week. If you calculate a daily calorie goal that's less than 1,200, set your calorie goal at 1,200 calories. Below that, it's hard to meet your nutrient needs—or feel satisfied enough to stick with a plan." The lowest I think I've seen is 1,000. Wasn't sure from your entries if calorie restriction was one of your aims or not.

    I'll look through my saved recipes and see if I can find any to share. Any special wishes?


    Katricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any and all would be awesome. I am looking for more raw foods that taste good, cooking is obviously fine, but I am avoiding processed carbs and wheat products like pasta, anything to change recipes in those would be appreciated as well :). Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete