Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day seven-I am the champion my friend!

So I entered this day knowing I was going to achieve not one but two of my goals so here it goes :)


Goal 1-work out every day for a week- Done
Goal 2- order a scale so I can make weight loss goals- Done


Breakfast- Woke up and made myself some eggs, added a little salsa and cream cheese. No salt or pepper necessary. Made my coffee and grabbed my water

Lunch Time- This was my 7th day work out so I did 30 push-ups, 50 kettlebell swings, pilates standing workout from pop pilates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5mYC9xUtDA also did 2 sets of 8 leg raises, 50 crunches, and 20 mountain climbers. Was feeling the burn that is for sure, but I felt really great about getting this workout in. Showered and then had a lunch of carrots, celery, and Roasted Red Pepper hummus. 

Dinner: Had the other stuffed Bell pepper and some gold potatoes with a tablespoon of ketchup- Yummy dinner I do have to say! 

This was my 7th day of workouts, so I need to up the ante a little bit. This week will be my second week of workouts every day as well as no sweets... this may be the most challenging week... I love my little cheats, but I just need to prove to myself that I can do it. Also this weeks goal is to finally take my before pictures and post them... I am finding it really difficult to do it.. Wish me luck! 



Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment