Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day Two- Whew!!

Today was a challenging day, I woke up tired, but I feel good. After talking with Alan,  I really decided to start with small goals and work my way up. This week it is- Do something every day no matter what, as long as I get my heart rate up for at least 30 minutes. Also I am going to vary my workouts every day so I never get bored :)  That is proving to be the easiest thing, the eating is the hardest. Alan did me a huge favor and ate the remaining pizza that was staring at me every time I opened the fridge. As for my homemade brownies... they are taunting me... so I ate a little one. I mean I worked out hard, I earned it :) Well anyways, here is what my day looked like:


Morning- Woke up, Alan brought me a breakfast burrito that had potatoes, cheese, green chili, and bacon in a flour tortilla. Not the healthiest, but I only ate one of the two he brought me and was full :) Had my water and my coffee. I made it to me 64 ounces of water :) Go me! 8 times filled my water glass

Lunch- Found some new workouts called pop pilates, did the arm blaster and the ab blaster- which was 20 minutes, then I also found this awesome workout horiscope and today I was tasked with 50 squats... talk about feeling the burn! I felt very accomplished after the 40 minutes of a work out for all this. 20 pushups today!!- 5 were girl push-ups, I am not ashamed :) 

*Ate 2 servings of carrots, celery with peanut butter, and a strawberry Dannon Yogurt, Yum!* 

Work out Horiscope, wonder what will be on the agenda tomorrow

Went to Contemporary Fusion class with Sarah- had my ass handed to me for an hour, heart rate was way up and had a intense fast yoga flow and ab and arm scorcher :) Came home exhausted.

Dinner: Other breakfast Burrito and a small home made brownie... it tasted so good. 

Felt very accomplished work out wise for today, more dancing and workouts to come tomorrow, I need to go grocery shopping... Oh boy :) Time to go to bed, 

Love yourself always,

Corinne K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment