Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22- Relax and lift some weights!!


Day 22 on this Journey and I am feeling good. I was going to rest today, but I just felt like I needed to get out and do something. Plus the only way to make the scale move, is to put the work in :) Let's take a look at today... shall we? :)

Breakfast- Greek Yogurt with blueberries, did a small cup of coffee and lots of water today. 
Lunch- Ate a salad with small pieces of Bacon, and sharp cheese grated up. I used raspberry fat free vinaigrette dressing. Also had an apple. 
Snack- Cashews
Workout was late today because of work but I went to the gym, that is two days in a row!!1 Today was shoulder/ cardio day:

Shoulder Press 4x12
Monster Set:
3x12 Front raise with dumbbells (neutral grip)
3x12 Side Lateral Raise
3x15 Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises
Superset:
4x10 Reverse PecDec Flies
4x12 Upright Barbell Row

4x12 Tricep extensions
3x8 hyperextension
3x8 suspended knees pulled up to chest. 
Moto for today :)
Also did 15 minutes on the treadmill and 50 jumping jacks. Couldn't jog today but I walked at a quick pace for the entire time to try and get my heart up. 

Dinner- Ate some corn chips with my homemade fresh guacamole- I loved this, it was so rich and filling!!! Quick recipe is 3 ripe avocados, diced onion to taste, a little bit of salt, lemon juice and a little garlic powder. I am doing the no wheat for another week and tacking on sugar as well. Two at a time :) No Dairy week is next so look for that :) 
Snack- Had some popcorn that was air popped, a little bit of salt while I watched a movie with Alan. 

Overall I felt like it was a pretty relaxing day even though I still worked out. Felt like I ate well and took care of business :) Look for another post tomorrow! Hope you all are having success too! 



Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Corinne!
    I saw your post on facebook and thought I would show a little support. I know these kinds of quests can be extremely trying. :)
    I have a lot of really easy, no diary, clean-eating recipes if you would like some for next week. Just drop me a line on facebook or something and I'll type them up for you.
    Best of luck, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love any recipes, suggestions etc on eating clean. I make some small exceptions right now but I am mostly on vegetables, little fruit, nuts, and lots of lean protein. YUM :) Let me know any sugestions!!!

      Delete