Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day Nine- Injection day :)


Injection day today... it will hopefully be the last round of lumbar injections so that I can be closer to my former pain free glory. We will hope for the best. Anyways I did manage to get a workout in this morning before I had to go to my outpatient procedure. I couldn't eat anything for breakfast so let me walk through the workout and food rundown for today :) 

Breakfast: Nothing, I wasn't allowed before my procedure to have anything to eat or drink, not even my coffee or water!!! 


Workout this morning was more weight training though, here is the rundown:
2 sets of 15 shoulder presses
2 sets of 15 side raises 
2 sets of 10 arm rows
2 sets of 20 bicep curls 
2 sets of 10 revers wood chop
1 minute hip circles
20 crunches
20 v-ups
20 push-ups
***I made sure to jump from one to one immediately.***
Lunch- BLT Salad with horseradish ranch from Mad greens- So good, I was soooo incredibly hungry and ready to put food into my body, Had a big water. 
Dinner- Made beef with onions a little garlic seasonings and non egg noodles ( I didn't like these so I ended up throwing them out and not eatting them- didn't want to waste calories on something that didn't taste good) had the beef onions and garlic seasoning which was very yummy. If anyone would like the recipe, let me know! 
Alan made me sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding, which I thought was awesome as a treat for still working out on such a rough day, he is so good to me. 
Drank a lot of water since I have been home, and so with any luck will be able to jump right back on the bandwagon with a harder workout tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your support!
Weigh in this morning- 235 :) Dropping fast!!! 
Love yourself always, 
Corinne K.

No comments:

Post a Comment