Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day Twelve- Workout then you can relax!


Today is brought to you by this amazing bit of fitsperation that I found the other night. If you ever think, oh I just want to chill and working out just doesn't sound like fun...



 I mean really though, isn't that the truth? Doesn't it just feel good to get up and for 20-30 minutes, be doing something that is going to benefit you in the long run? Well it sure helped me. I woke up and I swear I thought my arms were going to fall off from pole yesterday... know I got a good workout in today. Had plans with my mom and grandma today so I used this little quick workout for this morning:


For lunch we went to Texas roadhouse, yes the chili was calling to me as was the steak fries and bacon cheese burger, but when I really thought about it I decided that I wanted a salad with seared sirloin... let me tell you, not only was it delicious, but I only ate half of the salad and then picked off the rest of the meat. I ordered it with no croutons too, it came with italian dressing (Yum!). Don't ever be ashamed to leave food on your plate, it just means you knew your limits! 

Anyways that was my morning and lunch.I got a pedicure with my mom and grandma and then came home to do some homework and hang out with Alan. Made myself a Body by Vi Shake and let me tell you, it was pretty good. I took a packet of their sweet cream flavor, tablespoon of peanut butter, cup of milk, and a strawberry yogurt and blended it all up. I think I would leave out the strawberry yogurt or the peanut butter next time :) Anyways it was very good and I wasn't hungry at all for the rest of the night. 


Alan and I did go to a movie and saw Ganster Squad. I packed an apple and a liter of water, which I drank all of at the movie, and as a treat for doing so well with my no sweets, we got movie popcorn. I didn't eat my apple. You have to indulge a little every now and then. Anyways that is about it for today. I am going to take a rest day sometime this week so look for my stretching routine :) I will put that in here for you all! Thanks again for the support! 


232 for weigh in today! Two pounds from my January goal and I am only half way through the month! 

Love yourself Always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment