Monday, January 14, 2013

Day thirteen- Ab Day :)





Day 13, one more day until no sweets week is over and I have achieved another awesome test of my will power :) I can do it and just in case any of you needed some fitsperation for your day here is mine...


My workouts always put me in a better mood and I feel good about myself. Let's take a look at today shall we?


Breakfast- Woke up and made myself eggs with a tablespoon of salsa and a tablespoon of cream cheese mixed into the eggs. Had my coffee and water as well. 

Lunch- Here are two of the workouts I did at lunch today. Now that I at least got my body started I am going to start focusing on specific body parts each day. 
 Repeated three times and it killed!! 


Going to add this to everyday! It's a good morning thing to do and takes 5 minutes.

Ate salad with seared beef, an apple, celery with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and water

Dinner- Plain chicken with white rice. I put a little balsamic vinegar on it. Then I headed to Barre and Hip Hop to sweat and dance the night away. I was there for two hours so I got a good little workout in. 

Snack after Dance was yogurt with 1/4 cup granola. 

That's about it. I am exhausted and headed to bed. Please let me know if there is anything anyone would like to know :) 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 






No comments:

Post a Comment