Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 23- 2-A-Days commence :)


I woke up this morning and just knew it was going to be an amazing day :) I got up before I had to, got my day started right with some water and a great weigh in. That's right everyone my weight is on the move yet again! I was staying at the same weight for awhile but today I weighed in a pound lighter :) 229 woo hoo!! Here's my fitspiration for today to celebrate:

You all will see it soon I know it. I am working really hard and eating well so I know this is all going to pay off. More than that I feel better about the way we are eating and I am addicted and in love with working out. I enjoy the burning sensation, the sweat pouring down my back, I love to work hard and treat my body that way :) Thank God all of the injuries like my back and ankle are cooperating with this ... Let's look at today shall we. 

Breakfast- Protein strawberry shake, with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup coconut milk, and 1 small banana. Such a great way to start the day.


Headed to the gym and did 20 minutes on the treadmill. I broke it up so I did 5 minutes to warm up, stretched a bit and then went to weight lift. After that I walked at a good pace for another 15 minutes and put it on an incline, it really worked my ankle.  
Weight lifting looked like this:
20 shoulder pull downs on the machine
2 sets of 15 tricep extensions
25 body weight squats
25 ball to wall ab crunches
50 regular crunches
25 stability ball crunches
25 leg lifts with ball in between my legs
Physical therapy back exercises on the ball- back extensions, opposite arm opposite leg lifts. 

Lunch- Chicken with Green tabasco and a little bit of sharp cheddar cheese. I really like chicken, it is so filling and stays with me for awhile. 

Snack- string cheese

Headed out to contemporary dance and Pole 1/2. I took what I had made for dinner. Chicken with bell peppers and onions to eat after dance. Lots of water tonight, I worked hard :) 

 

Felt great to get home, eat a peach 90 calorie yogurt and drink some more water. Thank you everyone for your support, it means more than I can tell you!

Love yourself always,

Corinne K.

No comments:

Post a Comment