Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 27- What Just Happened?


Today was a whirlwind, not just for work, but also my workouts and food :). The day seemed to just be a hustle and bustle sort of mood, it even snowed which was very exciting!! Anyways I just have to take a minute to say that Alan made my day. I got to buy a pair of jeans that was a size smaller than what I was wearing previously. Not only did that make me feel great, but then Alan came home and said that my butt and body looked great in my new clothes. Nothing encourages me more to keep going than having the love of my life notice and compliment me. It just makes me feel so good about myself, more importantly, he is losing weight with me which means we both are going to be able to spend more time in each-others lives. This really is a wonderful life change that we have decided to do. I hope you all are being successful and enjoying your journey too :) 

So on to today:

Breakfast: Greek Yogurt and coffee. 

Lunch: String Cheese, Salad with chicken, bell peppers, onions, and raspberry Vinaigrette. And a Black bean brownie (Posted this recipe online and I can't tell you how many people were thrilled :))

Dinner: Made Lean ground beef cheddar patties (NO buns!!) and paired it with Corn. Delicious also used a tablespoon of ketchup. 

Then it was workout time! 
Headed to Studio 3sixT to get my workout on. Took Barre for an hour and had Xiaohui kick my ass. Normally I am a little more conservative with my speech, but this girl took me through the freaking ringer. I don't think I have made that many noises in a workout class before :) I know I am going to be sore tomorrow but it was just what I needed today!  



 Then I stayed for Hip hop and learned 9- 8 counts of a routine to the song Cake. It was a fun little sexy dance. Made cardio more fun than the hour on the treadmill :)


 Headed home and talked to Sarah B. on the way home, just nice to drive through the snow and know that I put in a fantastic workout. This is my fitsperation because it's how I feel:

Please let me know what your journey is and hopefully I can support you and vice versa! Together we can do it :) 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment