Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 17- Abs and arms Day :)


Today was a fabulous day. I needed some motivation, and so I found this and it made me think about why I am doing this:


I am doing this and changing my life because I want to love myself, I want to know that I have done everything in my power to take care of my body, which in turn helps me to love myself. I just want everyone to know that you are capable of changing your life, you just have to make the choice to change. If you ever need to just talk to someone about changing your life, let me know, I am here to support and help anyone else who wants it. I am here for you, just as I am sure you are all here for me. Thank you again, you all inspire me. Now for today's run down:

Breakfast: Scrambled 3 eggs with a tablespoon of salsa and a sliver of cream cheese, water and my coffee. 

Lunch: Had a yogurt with my water and I did an intense abs and arms workout, check it out below:


Dinner: Headed to the aquarium here in Denver with Sarah B. I had shrimp with vegetables and rice for dinner, as well as a diet coke and lots of water. We walked around for about an hour and a half looking at everything, which was awesome. 

Came home and popped some popcorn with my new air popper, added a little salt and drank some more water. 

I need to eat more and start snacking a little more. Please let me know if you have any workout suggestions. Thanks everyone!!! 

Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 


No comments:

Post a Comment