Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day eight- Feel the Burn!



Whew for Day 8. No sweets at all today... I will say that the sweet tarts called to me from the cabinet that they were sitting in, but I grabbed some granola and yogurt and decided that it was way better than any stinking candy!!! Anyways, let's take a look at today shall we :) I weighed in today too and it wasn't even close to as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I've got a lot of work to do :) So you all want to know my "starting number?" Its...... 238... yea pretty awful but I know I can do this goal is 230 by end of january and then 10 pounds every month :) I can do this I am not even worried!


Breakfast: String Cheese and a Gala apple, coffee with vanilla creamer (1 TBS only!), and my water of course

Lunch time: So it was Sushi Katsu day :) Ate a bunch of spicy tuna rolls and some fresh pieces of unagi and salmon- It was delicious and I don't think I ate too much, I ate until I was full... Which I think was a perfectly acceptable amount of food.

Worked out after work today. I have my back injections tomorrow so I was looking for something to really kick my butt in the chance that I wouldn't be able to do anything tomorrow.  So I found this kick ass work out from Zuzka, push as hard as you can and it is well worth it- http://zuzkalight.com/category/workout/  On top of this I did 4 sets of 8 with 5 lb dumbells. Deltoid rainbows, straight side lifts, bicep curls (50 of these), and also added 100 crunches to today's workout. I also threw in a 10 minute cardio warm up which I found randomly on youtube, any dancing jumping around etc works for me but this one from pop pilates was pretty fun today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-wEz5XZwgY

Dinner: Bowl of stuffed pepper insides-onions, rice, lean ground beef, tomatoes, and peppers.

Snack: 1/2 cup granola with Dannon light peach yogurt-90 calories :) Super good

Before bed I did 15 ab rollers :) I will post a picture tomorrow of this piece of equipment :)

So tired and ready for tomorrows weigh in. Hopefully I will weigh a little less cause I'll get rid of all this sushi that was in my belly lol :) Thanks for all the support everyone!

Inspiration for today

Love yourself Always,

Corinne K.


No comments:

Post a Comment