Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day Four- Hello Pole Dance, My Old Friend

Man, today has been difficult, woke up not feeling good, had to forego dancing last night cause I felt under the weather, and I know I need to go work out today. I will fight this sickness though, I mean I am fueling my body with good things, I am working out, drinking water, I can only get better quickly. While I am struggling though I just have to remember my goals and know that it will all be worth it.
So let's go over today...



Slept in this morning, it felt good to give the body some extra rest. Had a Dannon Yogurt 90 calories strawberry flavored, my personal favorite. Pulled on my booty shorts, sports bra, tank top, striped leg warmers and hoodie and headed out to Intro to Pole Dancing and Naughty Body to meet up with Sarah B. 

Work out time... Hour of intro to pole with Missie was quite a challenge but it felt so good to get back up on the pole and all of the strength exercises felt awesome. XXX Naughty Body was right after that, and it was the hardest dance class I think I have ever taken next to Allison's Barre class- which is on Monday... Ankle got tweaked so I spent about 5 minutes stretching during class and then pushed it to the limit the rest of the time. I was drenched in sweat when I was done, and every muscle in my body was exhausted. 

Headed to Panera to grab some much deserved lunch... the shortbread cookies taunted and pled with me to be eaten... but I held off and got an amazing asian chicken salad and an apple instead of a baggette. It tasted so good with my water and diet pepsi. I need to kick the soda habit, but one thing at a time... 



Headed home to shower and hang out with Alan. We ended up going grocery shopping so I looked up some healthy recipes and got them for this week. For tonight however we ended up making fresh chili for dinner. So I had a medium sized bowl with some sharp cheddar cheese. Chili had 5 different kinds of beans in it, diced tomatoes, onions, lots of hot spices, and lean ground beef. It was delicious, no dessert tonight, I felt like I had done too much work to allow myself to destroy it with one brownie. Alan finished off the pan so that it would stop torturing me. 

Watched Looper and sipped on some coffee, and more water (I had to of drank at least 64 ounces of water today)


I am exhausted and so I am going to head to bed, I am pretty sure I will find another fun and exciting workout for tomorrow, hopefully I won't be too sore. Thanks for all of the support everyone!! 


Love yourself always, 

Corinne K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment